Go to homepage
My Home Move Conveyancing logo My Home Move Conveyancing logo
Get a quote

Competitive home insurance

Get a quote quickly and easily from One Click Cover

A young family worry free in their home after just renewing their home insurance

Most mortgage providers require you to have home insurance in place before granting your mortgage application, so it’s important to arrange this as soon as you can. Home insurance consists of two types, Buildings, and Contents. When you buy a home you’ll most likely want your insurance to cover both of these. Find out more about Buildings and Contents insurance below, or get a home insurance quote from our partner One Click Cover.

One Click Cover can give you a competitive quote for home insurance, and a range of other insurance policies, quickly and easily. And with no admin fees, they will help you save money.

Buildings Insurance

Buildings insurance protects the structure of a property e.g. walls and roof as well as permanent fixtures and fittings e.g. kitchen and bathroom in the event of an unforeseen circumstance. When buying a house, you need to get buildings insurance in place for when you exchange contracts, as you become legally responsible for the property. Not only is it a requirement for most mortgage lenders, however it also gives you peace of mind that the structure of your new home will be financially protected.

Contents Insurance

Contents insurance protects you against damage to your personal belongings. This insurance is not a necessity, however it is advised. Depending on the level of insurance you get, this can cover your belongings either just at home, or when out and about too, so it can give you peace of mind that you’re financially covered if something were to happen.

One Click Cover Insurance is fully underwritten by Royal and Sun Alliance Ltd using the latest data technology where all you have to do is enter your postcode and select your address.